Join us for the RPE Cross-State Initiative: Developing Community/Societal Level Strategies Using a Shared Risk & Protective Factor Approach, June 29-30, in Denver, Colorado.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Garden Inn for participants of the RPE Cross State Initiative. Breakfast is included with your room rate.
Hilton Garden Inn Denver/Cherry Creek
600 S. Colorado Blvd.
Denver, Colorado, 80246
The room block is entered into the system and ready to accept reservations until the cutoff date of May 27, 2016. There are two ways to
- Call the front desk: guests can call the hotel directly at (303) 754-9800 to make the reservations, being sure to identify themselves by using the group name of: CDPHE Safe States / RPE Cross
- Book online: guests can book their reservations online at www.hgicherrycreek.com. They will need to select the date they would like to check in and check out, then click on "Reserve Today" on the left side of the page. In Step 2 on the left side of the page under “Narrow Your Results”, click on “Have a Special Code”. Next, you must enter the "Group Code" RPEG. A new option on the right hand side will appear with your group name and group rate. Select the green flag next to that rate.
Please note that if guests wish to take advantage of the shoulder dates (the three days prior to arrival and post departure of the days rooms are being held), they will need to call the front desk at (303) 754-9800 to make their reservation.
The registration fee for the meeting is $200, to cover costs for meals provided (two lunches and snacks) and some of the direct meeting expenses. Please register for the meeting by completing this registration form. You may pay by credit card or request an invoice for payment at the time you register. The deadline to register is Monday June 13, 2016. Information collected at registration will be used for meeting roster and communications regarding other meeting details.
Please make your own flight arrangements. You will be flying into Denver International Airport (DEN). Plan to arrive by the evening of Tuesday, June 28th in time to join meeting on the morning of Wednesday, June 29th, by 8:00 AM, and plan to depart the afternoon of June 30th after 2:30 PM. (The airport is approximately 45 minutes from the Health Department).
GROUND TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT:
· By Super Shuttle: $43 roundtrip - book at http://www.supershuttle.com/,
· By taxi: fare is approximately $70 one-way, plus tip, from the airport to hotel.
· By Uber: fare is approximately $40 one-way, plus tip, from the airport to hotel.
· By ATM Car Service (hotel recommended town car service): $65 one way, plus tip - Call hotel at 303-754-988 and they will schedule for you.
The following meals will be provided:
· June 29 and 30: Lunch
· Breakfast will be provided for room guests at the hotel as a part of their room rate.
View the current agenda
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Wynn at Safe States.