Apply now: 2017 Northwest Public Health Leadership Institute
Monday, February 13, 2017
Posted by: Jessica Austin
2017 Northwest Public Health Leadership Institute
APPLY NOW: A nine-month program designed to build collaborative leadership skills for professionals committed to improving health equity
In-Person + Distance-Based
Application deadline: March 24
Tuition: Early bird rate (by March 10): $2,700; After March 10: $3,000
Inquire about partial scholarships, which are offered based on availability, field of work, and need. A portion of these, offered through HRSA grant T04MC26892, are available specifically for MCH professionals.
Since 2003, the Northwest Public Health Leadership Institute has helped experienced public health professionals become the next generation of leaders. Applications are now open to experienced professionals in all health and public health fields, with maternal and child health (MCH) professionals and health care providers encouraged to apply.
With faculty and guest presenters, our curriculum builds leadership competencies through varied methods, including problem-based learning. Diverse scholars meet in three-day on-site sessions in May, August, and November, with distance-based learning in between.
As part of the program, participants will:
· Complete a leadership project, integrated with your current workplace
· Analyze real-world public health leadership cases
· Learn how the life course approach is connected to health equity and health reform
· Gain skills from faculty and presenters for implementing systems change
· Develop personalized leadership development work
Learn More and Apply