Evaluation Expert Panel
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Notes 2-24-12
- Recording of the February 2012 Meeting
- PowerPoint Presentation 2-24-12
- Core Competencies for Injury and Violence Prevention - core competency #4 (pg 5) is the "Ability to evaluate injury and/or violence prevention activities". This document was used during the February call to help brainstorm the question items related to evaluation capacity.
- EEP Handouts - contains documents that are used to generate questions and/or modify existing questions on the State of the State (SOTS) Questionnaire to measure the state health departments’ injury and violence evaluation capacity. These new and/or modified questions will be inserted into the newly proposed section of the SOTS called “Prevention Programs and Evaluation”. Document Contents Include: (1) A table that includes the CORE BIC Performance Measures, possible indicators to assess if states are reaching those measures, and questions from the current State of the States Questionnaire that link to the measures; (2) Section 22 of the States of the States Questionnaire; and (3) An Evaluation Question Bank of State of the States questions that do not appear in Section 22 but are in other sections of the questionnaire.
EEP Binder Materials
From 1st EEP Meeting on November 30, 2011
- Meeting Agenda
- EEP Panel Members
- CORE VIPP Program - About the CORE VIPP, performance measures, BIC programmatic logic model, Core VIPP National Map, glossary of terms, and table of states and components
- Evaluation Project - MMWR Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health, timeline for SafeStates/SAVIR (11-30-11), Year 1 expanded timeline for Safe States/SAVIR (11-30-11)
- Data Collection - Brainstorming Evaluation Questions, Summary of Core Data Collection Tools, Core Evaluation Data Collection Approach
- Forms - Consultant Agreement, Member Profile