Core VIPP Year 4 State Injury Indicators and Special Emphasis
Held Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Supported by Safe States Alliance, and the CDC NCIPC
This webinar was conducted in conjunction with the release of the Core VIPP Year 4 Injury Indicator and Special Emphasis Report tools. The webinar:
(1) Provides an overview of updates and changes to this year’s Indicators;
(2) Introduces a new quality assurance tool;
(3) Reviews the components that were distributed with each of the Special Emphasis Reports; and
(4) Provides a time for questions and answers.
- State Injury Indicators Data Collection Guidance Document
- State Injury Indicator Spreadsheets (Death, Hospitalization, ED)
Traumatic Brain Injury
- Special Emphasis Report on Traumatic Brain Injury Guidance Document
- Special Emphasis Report on Traumatic Brain Injury Report Templates
- Traumatic Brain Injury Spreadsheets
Infant and Early Childhood Injury
- Special Emphasis Report on Infant and Early Childhood Injury Guidance Document
- Special Emphasis Report on Infant and Early Childhood Injury Report Templates
The webinar was presented by Renee Johnson, RPT, MSPH, Epidemiologist with CDC/NCIPC/DARPI; and Karen Thomas, MPH, Data Manager with CDC/NCIPC/DARPI.
The webinar was moderated by Karen Ledford, Program Consultant with the CDC NCIPC Core VIPP Team of DARPI.
Resources from the webinar: